Call for Papers
The deadline for abstract submission is Dec. 20, 2018.
The submitted papers will be organize for presentation and discussion in topical sessions, as in standard for the UNITECR Congress. Speakers will be notified about acceptance or rejection of their paper by end of Jan., 2019.
UNITECR strongly encourages speakers to make their presentation using computer projection equipment, which the congress organizers will provide in each session room.
The speakers are responsible for their own costs/expenses.
Please note papers must be submitted in English and electronically.
For further information, please visit the official website – http://www.unitecer2019.org
Deadline for Abstract
Dec. 20, 2018
Abstract Submission was closed.
- Refractories for Iron and Steel
- Refractories for Glass
- Refractories for Non-ferrous Metallurgy
- Refractories for Cement
- Refractories for Petrochemical Processes
- Refractories for Waste Incineration and Others
- Raw Materials
- Environmental Sustainability and Recycling
- Advances in Manufacturing, Installation and Equipment
- Refractory Engineering Systems and Design
- New Development
- Basic Science
- Energy Saving and Insulation
- Testing of Refractories
- Industrial Refractories Applications
- High Temperature Engineering Ceramics
- Collaboration among Customers, Manufactures and Academia